Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Thursday 31 December 2015

Last post of 2015

I hope you all had a good Christmas and are recovering well if you over indulged and are ready for more of the same tonight. 

In this my last post of 2015 I thought I'd share a few photo's of my latest painted Frostgrave miniatures. I've been back at work since Tuesday but have managed a couple of hours each night and have made progress on a small batch of figures, more of which will follow in the next few days.

So for tonight's offering we have FGV108 - Summoner & Apprentice standing on a piece of 4ground ruin.

I was quite happy with the finished result though the skin shading didn't have as much definition as I wanted and as usual the photo's aren't brilliant.
 



 Thanks for taking a peek and remember to have a nice time tonight.

Happy New Year

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Tamsin - and may the new year bring you victory on the table and in the challange.
      Dan

      Delete
  2. They look great, nice colors...and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete