Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Friday 13 June 2014

a small delivery

On Tuesday the postie delivered the small box below and to my surprise it was for me  (I know I had ordered it but the turnaround was very quick).


It was a Crusties starter deal from Ground Zero Games with a couple of extra packs.

 A nice load of figures with a couple of packs of walkers included.
The extra packs were a pack of Mounted Scouts and a pack of Scuttler bugs.


At first glance the figures seem to be clean and crisp and are great figures,
Hope to get all these Crusties undercoated by the end of summer and painted - when ??

2 comments:

  1. Nice shinies! I've got the starter pack as well and some civvy Crusties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a wonderful box of goodies, lots of shiny fun there!

    ReplyDelete