Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Monday 11 June 2018

May endeavours

Well the last month has wizzed by but I have not been idle.
The club has proved a great experience with friendly guys and some great games. I've had ago at Congo,  Saga, 7TV, Fog and Blood Red Skies. I also enjoyed watching a game of Bolt Action and should be taking my Chindits along in a few weeks for an outing. It should be a good game with 2 players a side.
As for Fog I took along the finished units that I had been busy painting up recently (and the remainder (10 chariots)) were loaned by loan by one of the other members.

The Neo-Assyrians has been one of those projects that has been on the go for a number of years. As they have fought a battle now thought I'd share a few photos of them over the next week or so.

First up are some tribal levies
Bow

Slings

Spear

All models are from Magister Militum/Chariot Miniatures.

Thanks for dropping by.






3 comments:

  1. So pleased to hear that the club is going well. Loving the new additions to the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, very nice lookins minis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete