Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Monday 7 May 2018

And now for something new.

A couple of Thursdays ago I went along late in the evening to Becconsfield to find out about a reasonably local wargames club. The Wycombe Warband. I spoke to a few guys and they seemed a friendly bunch.  3 of them were having a game of Congo which seemed like a fun game. There was also another skirmish game or two on the go  along with some sort of space craft game. 
This week I went back and joined in a game of Congo. I had a great time even though my dice rolling was horrendous (nothing changes).  There were a lot more games being played that night, with games of Saga, Bolt Action and a starwars game with some amazing scenery along with a couple of others I didn't really see.
At the end of the evening I paid my subs and for the first time in 20 years have joined a wargaming club. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Congo is a superb game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have found a great club! Congo is such a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have found a gaming home-from-home :)

    ReplyDelete