Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Sunday 17 April 2022

4 years


I had a look at my blog and it's been nearly 4 years since my last post. 

Well what's been happening? Painting etc is still on the go with many new and varied projects being undertaken. 

And the club is still going strong with a nice range of games being sampled and a some being payed on a regular basis. 

I hope to be back sharing tales of games at the club and the hobby at home. 

One of my latest endeavours has been the buildings and figures for dead man's hand. 

This prisoner wagon was finished yesterday. 

Thanks for stopping by. 



3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Dan! Nice wagon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamsin. Nice to see you're prolific as ever.

      Delete
  2. I had the pleasure of working closely with Mr Pedro for several years as business partners. During the time that Pedro and his loan company team served as the Mortgage Representative for my home also for my business financing and he helped me closing off loans which really helped me in my business today, we were consistently far above our goal and this can only be attributable to Mr Pedro's hard work. I appreciate your hard work and also big thanks to your team for helping me with a loan to grow my business. If you are looking for a loan of any kind, contact Mr Pedro on....cf-loans@outlook.com
    Whatsapp +393510140339 Mr Pedro is an honest loan officer working with a huge number of investors willing to finance any project.
    Thankfully, over time our relationship grew beyond work and I’m still happy to call him a trusted friend.

    ReplyDelete