Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Sunday 25 January 2015

NSL Panzergrenadier High-Energy Special Weapons

Well it does seem that it was the browser I was using as these pictures uploaded first time too.

The latest pack from GZG to join my band of NSL brothers is Panzergrenadier High-Energy Special Weapons. I went for a little splash of colour on the weapons to add to the drab colours.




Whilst typing this I'm watching a Sci-fi horror called the Darkest Hour - interesting film about some survivors after an invisible alien invasion.

Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

  1. Great looking troops. I like what you've done with the red and blue on the weapons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the blue ones. You're right - the splash of color is nice on what would be a rather drab (rightly so!) uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice your making me want to make pew pew noises as I watch this force take shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is quite a force that you are putting together Dan, more great recruits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to have quite a large NSL force, they all look great.

    ReplyDelete