Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Sunday 17 September 2017

Newbury show loot

Yesterday meant a trip to Colours at Newbury racecourse. I had no idea as to my wants apart from a few packs of cowboys from Peter pig. 

After spending the best part of the day there, along with my eldest boy, I came back with the following loot.

At the back at two PSC 15mm kits,
on the right British Universal Carriers. (9 models, 6 versions, 2 & 3 inch mortars, Vickers 50 cal, armoured observation post & 2 types of wasp flame throwers).
On the left German sdkfz 231 armoured car (5 models,3 versions, 232 radio, 233 Stummel or 263 command version)

Warbases: 5 packs of 15mm stargaze 962 scifi buildings, a landing pad, a double pod, a double pod plus 1 and a generator and control tower. I was impressed by the range and look forward to getting a few more of these packs from the range ( once I've seen how they paint up).

The landing pack constructed.

Also bought were a few packs from GZG. A couple of packs of Kra'vak heavy armour warriors and pack of Xar grab discs.
And finally a 15mm hover vehicle from brigade games.

I enjoyed the show though I didn't really look at any of the games. A good turnout of traders with some new company's I'd not come across before. Blotz was one and I was impressed with a lot of their mdf kits both 15 and 28mm.
All in all a good show made better as I did sell a couple of items on the b and b that covered most of my spend.

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments: