Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Sunday 24 April 2016

Frostgrave beasts

Just realised I've not blogged in April yet and even though I had a 50th and my son's 8th to celebrate I've managed a few bits of painting. 
Today's offering are a couple of snow trolls and some old games workshop snow cats from my lead mountain.



The snow trolls were washed with games workshop sepia but I was happier with the grey wash I used  on the snow cats. I remember that next time I'm painting white.



Right back to the paint desk had an issue with a new can of matt spray varnish and the backs of 2 Frostgrave figures. Now grey !

Thanks for stopping by.




4 comments:

  1. The snow trolls look great, but my word those snow cats are tremendous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael - I much prefer those pussy cats.

      Delete
  2. Nice painting on the beasties Dan :)

    ReplyDelete