Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Sunday 5 January 2014

2013 Painting Totals

I've really only been blogging since march last year but have found that through the contacts I have made I have been motivated by the quality of the miniatures to paint my way through my lead mountain (OK it's only a small dent in it).
To all that have commented on my own efforts I thank you - again a real motivator.

Anyway here's my small contribution to the 2013 painting totals.

28mm
Warlord Games: 47 x Chindits
Ironclad Miniatures: 16 x Sanwar figures and 1 x Lizard & Rider. 11 x Royal Navy Landing Party and 1 x Steam Tank.

15mm 
GZG: 42 x NAC figures & 3 x vehicles
Essex Miniatures: 1 x Viking Boat & 1 x crew. 1 x Carroccio Waggon & 8 figures.

Misc
Jungle scenery and some start and stop painting on a battle group of 15mm Neo-Assyrian chariots (got to get these finished)

As for this year I'm putting together a plan and I'm hoping to make a good jump in the painted quantities but there are a few projects on the horizon that could scupper it early on.

Happy new year to you all  

5 comments:

  1. Impressive totals! Happy New Year sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Simon & a Happy New Year to you too sir.

      Delete
  2. Impressive in quality and quantity BTW, that guy resting next to a tree in the banner is awesome. He looks so realistic - like a film still or something. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dean - they're two lovely sculpts from Warlord Games.

      Delete
  3. A Happy New Year and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete